The laboratory of endocrinology and biochemistry investigates mechanisms of action of small doses of the ionizing radiation and also an electromagnetic radiation of range of mobile communication on a regulation of metabolic processes and the functional condition of the major systems of an organism depending on a condition of an endocrine system and also carries out the analysis of the next and remote consequences of influence of a radiation and ecological situation of an exclusion zone of the CNPP on posterity. Special attention is paid to development of methods of increase in a radioresistance of an organism by means of substances of natural origin, vitamins, substrates, antioxidants and also tools and ways of detoxicating of an organism by means of enterosorbents.
History of laboratory:
The laboratory of endocrinology and biochemistry was founded in 2003 on the basis of merging of laboratories of biochemistry, physiology, endocrinology, morphology and cytogenetics which functioned during stay of Institute in Minsk.
Basic scientific directions of laboratory:
- Consequences of radiation of parents, prenatal and post-natal radiation on a state reproductive and other systems of an organism of rats males and females in the remote period.
- Regulation of a cardiovascular system in the conditions of radiation and action of a stress and assessment of a role of nitrogen oxide in these processes for the purpose of development of ways of increase in stability of the blood circulatory system.
- Influence of an electromagnetic radiation of range of mobile communication (900-1800 MHz) on a condition of the most sensing systems of an organism and metabolic processes at influence at preadolescent age.
- Development of new effective antiactinic remedies on the basis of biologically active materials. Creation of new prophylactics on the basis of mineral and vegetable raw materials of natural origin.
Head of the laboratory Goroh Grigory Andreevich
Researcher Chueshova Natalya Vladimirovna
Researcher Bakshaeva Margarita Alexandrovna
Junior Researcher Kozlov Alexander Evgenievich
Junior Researcher Dolmatovich Svetlana Sergeevna
Junior Researcher Novikov Roman Igorevich
Junior Researcher Shubenok Elena Alexandrovna
Junior Researcher Kozubenko Maria Alexandrovna
- Konoplya Ye.F., Vereshchako G.G., Khodosovskaya A.M. Radiobiology. Encyclopedic Dictionary. Gomel. 2005. 252 p.
- Morozova A.A., Konoplya Ye.F. Means and ways to protect the body from damaging environmental factors. – Minsk: RUP “Publishing house” Belarusian Science “, 2010. 395 p.
- Vereshchako G.G. The influence of electromagnetic radiation of mobile phones on the state of the male reproductive system and offspring. Minsk: Belarusian science, 2015. 190 p.
- F. Konoplya, G.G. Vereshchako, G.A. Goroh et al. The effect of chronic radiation exposure of ChNNP exclusion zone on the morfofunctional state and reactivity of organs and tissues of laboratory animals. // The lessons of Chernobyl. 25 years later. Elena B. Burlakova, Valeria I. Naydich / Chapter XIV. Nuclear materials and disaster research. Nova science publishers, Inc., New York, 2012. P 173-186.
- Naumov A.D., Tsimokhina N.I., Litvinchuk A.V., Vereshchako G.G., Khodosovskaya A.M. Sushko S.N., Kadukova E.M. Radioprotective properties of selenomethionine with methionine and extracts from Basidium fungi // NATO Advanced Research Workshop “Advanced Bioactive Compounds Countering the Effects of Radiological, Chemical and Biological Agents” Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine. May 15-17, 2012 / Springer Science + Buisiness Media Dordrecht 2013. Chapter 5. P. 55-69.
- Vereshchako G.G., Hodosovskaya A.M., E.F. Hemp. Antiactinic protection of a men’s reproductive system: the condition of a question and a problem which arose after the Chernobyl accident // Achievements of the modern biology. 2011. Vol. 131. №. 1. P. 16-29.
- Konoplya Ye.F., Vereshchako G.G., Gorokh G.A., Malenchenko A.F., Sushko S.N., Fedosenko O.L., Gunkova N.V., Kozlov A.E., Savin A.O., Kadukova E.M, Naumov A.D, Timokhina N.I. // Effect of radioecological conditions of the CNPP exclusion zone on the morphofunctional state and reactivity of organs and tissues of laboratory animals // Radiation. biology. Radioecology. 2011. Vol. 51. № 1. P. 1-11.
- Vereshchako G.G., Gorokh G.A., Fedosenko O.L., Gunkova N.V., Yakushev D.L., Konoplya Ye.F. Effect of phenobolin anabolic on blood, reproductive system and hormone levels in serum of male rats fractionated irradiated // Radiation. biology. Radioecology. 2011. Vol. 51, №. 3. P. 337-344.
- Vereshchako G.G., Chueshova N.V., Gorokh G.A., Naumov A.D. The state of the reproductive system of male rats of the 1st generation received from irradiated parents and exposed to EMR (897 MHz) during the period of embryogenesis and postnatal development. biology. Radioecology. – – Vol. 54, № 2. – P. 186-192.