Researcher, Endocrinology & Biochemistry Laboratory
Scientific interests are mainly focused on better understanding the mechanisms and effects of stress factors, such as emotional stress, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation etc., on the male reproductive system, which is a relevant contemporary topic due to the rapidly growing male infertility rates. An advanced user of modern analytical methods and techniques, including flow cytofluorometry etc.
Education and Career:
2006–pres. – Researcher, Endocrinology & Biochemistry Laboratory, IRB
2014–2019 – PhD course, Endocrinology & Biochemistry Laboratory, IRB
2001–2002 – General Clinical Diagnostics Course, Gomel State Medical University
2001 – Graduated from Francisk Skorina Gomel State University, Biology Faculty
Author and co-author of over 70 published scientific works, including 20 research papers published in Belarus VAK journals (Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus). Has 1 patented certificate of invention.
- Vereshchako G.G., Chueshova N.V., Gunkova N.V. Sostoianie reproduktivnoi sistemy krys-samtsov posle dlitelnogo zlektromagnitnogo oblucheniia mobilnym telefonom (900 MGts) v period ee formirovaniia (The state of the reproductive system of male rats continuously exposed to EMR from a mobile phone (900 MHz) during its formation, in Russian). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Biol. Series. 2012. No. 4. P. 52–56.
- Vereshchako G.G., Gorokh G.A., Gunkova N.V., Sukhareva D.V., Chueshova N.V. Reaktsiia krovetvornoi i reproduktivnoi sistem organizma i uroven nekotorykh gormonov v syvorotke krovi krys-samtsov, podvergnutykh dlitelnoi ekspozitsii EMP diapazona mobilnoi sviazi (The reaction of the hematopoietic and reproductive systems and the level of certain hormones in blood serum of male rats in prolonged exposure to EM mobile communications field range, in Russian). J. of Bel. State University. ECOLOGY. 2012. Vol. 1. Issue 19. P. 47–52.
- Vereshchako G.G., Chueshova N.V., Gorokh G.A., Naumov A.D. Sostoianie reproduktivnoi sistemy krys-samtsov 1-go pokoleniia, poluchennykh ot obluchennykh roditelei i podvergnutykh vozdeistviiu EMI (897 MGts) v period embriogeneza i postnatalnogo razvitiia (Reproductive system of first-generation male offspring of irradiated parents following their exposure to EMR (897 MHz) during embryogenesis and postnatal development, in Russian). Rad. Biol. Radioecology. 2014. Vol. 54. No. 2. P. 186–192.
- G. G. Vereschako, N. V. Tchueshova, E. V. Andronova. Implications of beam effects in the reproductive system male rats 1st generation received from female irradiated with a dose of 0.5 Gy (in Russian). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Biol. Series. 2015. Vol. 1. P. 69–72.
- Combined action of radiation and immobilization stress on reproductive system male rats station (in Russian). G.G. Vereschako, N.V. Chueshova, G.A. Gorokh, A.D. Naumov. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Biol. Series. 2015. Issue 2. P. 61–65.
- The impact from external exposure and immobilization stress on male rats reproductive system (in Russian). G.G. Vereschako, N.V. Chueshova, G.A. Gorokh, I.G. Kozlov, A.D. Naumov. Rad. Biol. Radioecology. 2016. Vol. 56. Issue 1. P. 56–63.
- N. V. Chueshova. Comparative analysis of the effects of short and long electromagnetic radiation (1800 MHz) on the reproductive system of male rats (in Russian). PNAS. Med. Series. 2016. Issue 3. P. 74–79.
- G.G. Vereschako, V.I. Shalatonin, G.A. Gorokh, I.G. Kozlov, N.V. Tchueshova. Long-term effects of EMF mobile phone (1800 MHz) on epididymal spermatozoa and the levels of hormones in blood serum of rats (in Russian). J. of Bel. State Univ. ECOLOGY. 2016. Issue 3. P. 59–63.
- Effects of long-term electromagnetic radiation of mobile phones (1745 MHz) on blood and reproductive system of male rats. G.G. Vereschako, N.V. Chueshova, V.I. Shalatonin, D.V. Suchareva. Doklady BGUIR. 2016. Issue 7 (101). P. 201–205.
- G.G. Vereshchako, I.A. Cheshik, N.V. Chueshova, V.I. Shalatonin, G.A. Gorokh, M.A. Bakshaeva, E.V. Tsukanova, A.E. Kozlov. Effekty sochetannogo deistviia magnitnogo polia promyshlennoi chastoty (50 Hz) i oblucheniia v doze 1 Gy v krovi i reproduktivnoi sisteme krys-samtsov. In Russian. Radiation Biology. Radioecology. 2018. Vol. 58. Issue 5. DOI: 10.1134/S086980311805017X.
- Gennady G. Vereschako, Igor A. Cheshik, Valery I. Shalatonin, Natalya V. Chueshova, Gregory A. Gorokh, Margaryta A. Bakshayeva, Aliaksandr Ya. Kazlou, Elena V. Tsukanova. Sensitivity of rats blood cells and epididymal spermatozoa to low frequency magnetic fields (50 Hz). In Russian. DOKLADY of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. 2017. Vol. 61, no. 5. P. 115–120.
- Radiation injury spermatogenic cells and spermatozoa rats Wistar after external exposure. G.G. Vereschako, N.V. Chueshova, E.V. Tsukanova, M.A. Bakshayeva. PNAS. Biol. Series. 2017. Issue 2. P. 40–45.