Head of the Laboratry of Experimental Biological Models
Ecology, toxicology, radiobiology, cytology
- S.: Kiev University, Faculty of Biology, Specialization in “Cytology”, 1995–2000.
- Post-graduate study: Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in Ecology (November 2000 – July 2006), defended PhD dissertation in Ecology (May 2011).
- Training: Environnement et Sante, L’Universite Europeenne d’Ete 2002, 1–14 September, Nancy, France.
- Training course in Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Haematological and general clinical methods of investigation, 2008.
- Head of Laboratory of Experimental Models, Institute of Radiobiology of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2017 – present.
- Senior Staff Scientist of Institute of Radiobiology of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, 2015–2017.
- Senior Researcher of Scientific and Research Laboratory, Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2009–2015.
- Junior Researcher of Scientific and Research Laboratory, Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2006–2009.
- Post-graduate Student in Ecology, Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2000–2006.
Research engineer of Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2000.
Cavas, T., Garanko, N. N. and Arkhipchuk, V. V. 2005. Induction of micronuclei and binuclei in blood, gill and liver cells of fishes subchronically exposed to cadmium chloride and copper sulfate. Food Chem. Toxicol. 43: 569-574.
Vergolyas M.R., Veyalkina N.N., Goncharuk V.V. Influence of copper ions on hematological and cytogenetics parameters of fresh-water fishes Carassius auratusgibelio // Tsitol. Genet. 2010. Vol. 44, N. 2. P. 65-70.
Rubnikovich S.P., Vladimirskaya T.E., Shved I.A., Veyalkina N.N. Method of modeling experimental periodontitis in animals. Medical J. 2011. V. 35., N. 1. P. 97-101 (in Russian).
Vladimirskaya T.E., Adzeriho I.E., Shved I.A., Javnerko G.K., Sherstiuk G.V., Veyalkina N.N. et al. Thrombolitic therapy of venous thrombosis with the use of nanocontuneers: experimental study // Phlebology. 2014. V8., N 3. P. 25-31 (in Russian).
Incidence of malignant neoplasms of certain organs depending on individualized accumulated irradiation doses / I.V. Veyalkin, A.A.Cheshyk, O.F.Semenenko, N.G. Vlasova, Y. N. Gorbun, N.N. Veyalkina // Problems of Health and Ecology — 2015. — № 3(45). — P. 78–84 (in Russian).
Timokhina N.I., Sushko S.N., Veyalkina N.N., Goncharov S.V., Truhonovets V.V. The bioactive properties of aqueous extracts of cultured mushrooms Hericium erinaceus // Problems of Health and Ecology — 2017. — № 2(52). — P. 71–74 (in Russian).
Timokhina N.I., Nadyrov E.A., Veyalkina N.N., Sushko S.N., Goncharov S.V., Fabusheva K.M. Genetically-caused tumor formation in lungs of mice of line Af under influence of radiation and chemical factors, and at aging. Journal of Anatomy and Histopathology. 2018; 7(3): 56–60. doi: 10.18499/2225-7357-2018-7-3-56-60 (in Russian).
Truhonovets V.V., Kadukova A.M., Veyalkina N.N. et al. Introduction of the medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Curt.: Fr.) P. Karst. in culture and prospects of its practical use in the radioactive pollution conditions // Journal of the Belarusian State University. Ecology. 2019. – N 4. – P. 62-70.
Phone: +375 29 6908553