The laboratory was founded on September 2014. The laboratory has the vivarium for keeping laboratory animals and the sector of irradiation equipments.
The laboratory focuses on the experimental modeling of in vivo and in vitro pathological radiation-induced states and the approbation of new methods for the correction of pathology.
Laboratory staff is organizing, conducting experimental work on the acute and chronic irradiation of biological objects in gamma-installations.
The quality of laboratory animals largely determines the result of the experiment. In the conditions of constantly increasing requirements for the quality of laboratory animals, the staff of the vivarium perform work on their breeding and maintenance, ensuring the necessary quality and standardization of animals.
The laboratory conducts research:
– experimental modeling in vivo of pathological radiation-induced states and approbation of new methods of correction of pathology;
– study of the effect of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation on the level of DNA damage, cytogenetic damage and apoptosis in somatic cells of laboratory animals in vivo;
– development and improvement of methods for assessing the influence of radiation and chemical factors on the organism of laboratory animals, their cells.
Lab manager, Ph.D. Veyalkina Nataliya
Head of radiation exposure sector, Ph.D. Milevich Tatiyana
Young researcher, Miadzvedzeva Alena
Young researcher, Chubukova Tatiyana
Young researcher, Shafarost Kristina
Young researcher, Tsukanava Alena
Young researcher, Fabusheva Kseniya
Young researcher, Pilotovich Anastasiya
Laboratory assistant, Mokrous Tamara
Laboratory assistant, Syuskina Elena
- Gerasimenia V.P., Zakharov S.V., Polyakov V.Yu., Kirianov G.I., T.I. Milevich. Appllication of a New Polyfunctional Preparation Ouster Mushroom Mycelium Extract «Ovodorin» to the Correction of Drug Intolerance in the Complex Treatment of Oncological Diseases: The Overview of Citological, Biological and Medical Results // Journal of Characterization and Development of Novel Materials. — 2011. V.2, №. 1, Р. 87-120.
- P. Gerasimenia, S. V. Zakharov, V. Yu. Polyakov, G. I. Kirianov, K. Z. Gumargalieva, L. A. Putyrskyi, Yu. L. Putyrskyi, and T. I. Milevich. Application of a New Polyfunctional Preparation «Oyster Mushroom Mycelium Extract ‘Ovodorin®’» to the Correction of Drug Intolerance in the Complex Treatment of Oncological Diseases: The Overview of Cytological, Biological and Medical Results. // The Overview of Cytological, Biological and Medical Results. — 2012. V. 2, Issue 1, 48 р.
- Timokhina N.I., Sushko S.N., Veyalkina N.N., Goncharov S.V., Truhonovets V.V. The bioactive properties of aqueous extracts of cultured mushrooms Hericium erinaceus // Problems of Health and Ecology — 2017. — №2(52). — P. 71–74 (in rusian).
- Timokhina N.I., Nadyrov E.A., Veyalkina N.N., Sushko S.N., Goncharov S.V., Fabusheva K.M. Genetically-caused tumor formation in lungs of mice of line Af under influence of radiation and chemical factors, and at aging. Journal of Anatomy and Histopathology. 2018; 7(3): 56–60. doi: 10.18499/2225-7357-2018-7-3-56-60. (in rusian)
Phone number: +375 (232) 68 37 72